Khandro Kunzang gives teachings and practices on how to set up the shrine for Vajrayana Practice.
– proper set-up and placement of your shrine
– the traditional outer peaceful offerings, including a short ritual by Dudjom Lingpa
– the wrathful offerings
– the inner offerings of torma, men and rakta
– set up and use of ritual instruments on your puja table
– the importance and use of sacred substances, such as mendrub, men, rakta, bum-dzey, and other substances for ritual use, with a special teaching on the Bum-dzey.
– consecrating your bumpa using a short text by Dudjom Lingpa
Includes link to private video and downloads of the texts and PDFs of the slides.