New Podcast Interview of Khandro Kunzang with Olivia Clementine, on ‘Love & Liberation’
Khandro Kunzang shares about the lineage of oral instruction, Ngagpas & Himalayan Yogas of Tsa lung and Tummo plus:
- Khandro’s path to finding the buddhist dharma.
- The karmic process and past lives.
- Lama Dawa and his lineage and role as a Ngagpa.
- Examples of how Ngagpas worked with elements.
- Meeting Lama Dawa and what it was like to be married to him.
- Finding relevance and language of old teachings
- Meeting and personal connection with Kunzang Dorje Rinpoche.
- Kunzang Dorje Rinpoche’s capacities and style as a teacher.
- Khandro’s retreat and practices under Rinpoche’s guidance.
- Outer, Inner & Secret levels of Tummo and the path of effort.
- Tsa lung subtle body channels, auric systems and winds for metabolic support and spiritual experiences.
- Realization through body and bliss, or emptiness and mind (tummo, tsa lung, Ati yoga, shamatha-vipassana)
- Lineage of oral instruction.
- Yogic masters, and finding a real teacher.